Dual Antenna Accessory KIT
If you have weak stations in two opposing directions, this nifty kit saves you money by including 50ft of "Low Loss" RG6 Coax Cable (for the second antenna) , a combiner, and an A/B Coax Switch!
Save Money - Whether you just need quality low loss 50ft of RG6 coax cable, a splitter/combiner or coax switch, you get all three items at one low price!!
HUGE SAVINGS - KIT INCLUDES:
- 50ft of "low loss" RG6 Coax Cable with installed connectors
- 2-way Splitter / Combiner
- A/B Coax Switch (great for switching between antennas)
COMMON QUESTION - WHY DO WE INCLUDE BOTH A COMBINER AND AN A/B COAX SWITCH?:
Although a combiner (or coupler) is more convenient method of combining antennas, they can also result in degraded performance and cause a channel drop-out(s).
Combiners and couplers can sometimes cause drop-outs and/or reduced range, due to mixing of signals within them. A back up plan is just using a simple A/B coax switch (also included) as it offers complete isolation amongst antennas and virtually no install loss!!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection